A luxury long weekend in the elegant first capital of Italy, enjoying the gorgeous baroque architecture of its palaces – as the curved-front Palazzo Carignano – and the marvelous arcaded squares in the city center.
Appreciate the private chauffeured transfers around the city and from/to Turin Airport and be pampered by your own guide during a half-day private visit to the Royal Hunting Palace of Venaria as well as in the discovering of Egyptian Museum, second in the world for its collection, and in the visit to Mole Antonelliana and to other must-to-visit places in the city.
At least, take a break in a XVIII century cafe, tasting the best local blend of coffee and chocolate and have the unique experience making your own chocolate in an old artisanal chocolate factory.
The Package includes:
- 3 nights in a charming luxury 5 stars hotel, in double occupancy, breakfast included
- Entrance fees and private guided visits to the main sites and museums in the city
- Gourmet experience: private visit to an artisanal chocolate factory and chocolate laboratory
- Piedmont’s top wine tasting
- Luxury chauffeured transfers (included transfer from/to Turin Airport)
- Assistance for emergency 24/7
The Package does not include:
- Any item not specified above