Thanks to this tour you’ll get familiar with one of the mostancient parks in Turin whose etymology is still uncertain.
With a licensed tourist guide you’ll go into the flora and fauna of the Valentino Park as well as the Botanical Garden described by a professional botanist.
Along the ride you’ll discover the most importantarchitectural treasures, such as the Valentino Castle, datingback to 17th century home to the first “Madama Reale” with its typical French style roofs and the so called Borgo Medievale, one of the most loved highlights of the city.
The guide will explain you traditions and anecdotes linked to the river’s life: historic rowing clubs, what remains of a submarine dating back to WWI and venues of the Sixtiesbuilt for celebrating the first 100 years of Italy’s unification.
Info e details:
- Tour lasts approx. 3 hours
- Costs: Adults 20.00€ – children 15.00€
- Bike rental: 10.00€ regular bike; 16.00€ e-bike (helmet and insurance included)Meeting point if you need to rent the bicycle: 9.30 a.m. at Move Green, via San Francesco da Paola 33
Meeting point if you have your own bicycle: 9.45 a.m. by the Arch (Arco Artiglieria)-Parco Valentino, Viale Virgilio corner to corso Vittorio Emanuele II.
- According to the Corona Virus rules, all the participantsmust wear a protection mask.
- In case of rain, force majeure or any other situation notdepending on the organization, the tour will be cancelledwith total refund.
- No refund will be given in case of cancellation by the guest the day before the tour or in case of non participation.
- Dresscode: casual
- Reservation is mandatory.