CulturalWay, on the occasion of the reopening of the Chapel of the Shroud, proposes a path of study of the history of the sacred linen, of the host site and of the restructuring works, which led to the restoration of the great masterpiece of Guarini to the World.
The restoration was financed by the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities with the support of Compagnia di San Paolo, La Stampa Foundation – Mirror of the Times, Consultation for the Promotion of Artistic and Cultural Heritage of Turin, IREN and Performance in Lighting.
- meeting in front of the ticket office of Palazzo Reale, in Piazza Reale in Turin
- total duration of the route 1 hour, with entry to the Shroud Chapel of 30 minutes.
- € 9 fee for museum ticket holders
- the visit will take place after reaching the minimum number of 10 applications and up to the maximum number of 25
- the package does not include everything that is not explicitly specified in the description