1° Day: arrival and check in
Arrival in Stresa, check in in one of the apartments of Villa Maurice Residence, located in the heart of Stresa, just a few steps from the lake shore.
2° Day: Discover the animals of Valgrande Natural Park
Excursion at Valgrande National Park, following the traces of the animals living here. The guide will teach you how to recognize the animals of the park starting from their foot prints or from their sounds … and if you will be lucky you will also admire some of them! This is a unique experience!
For the lunch break enjoy a packet lunch with typical local products.
3°days: Discover the Stresa park
Hotel Check out.
During the third day you will discover the botanical garden of Villa Pallavicino. A green world, a huge space where the youngest can play and get in touch with different animals!
The garden extends over a 20-hectar area and it is a network of connecting pathways giving access to different areas including a botanical garden and arboretum. In this magic environment live little goats, zebras, flamingos, llamas, parrots and peacocks.
At the end of the visit back home.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- 2 overnight stay in one of the apartments of Residence Villa Maurice in Stresa city center
- Local city tax for 4 persons for 2 nights.
- Entrance tickets for 2 adults in Villa Pallavicino
- Entrance ticket for 2 kids in Villa Pallavicino (children from 6 to 15 years old)
- 4 Packet lunch with local products
- Full day naturalistic guide (Parco Valgrande guide)
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Anything that is not specified under “The package includes”
- Possibility to add breakfast (coffee, the, croissants) to the package
- Possibility to add half board, by a restaurant / hotel located near the Villa Maurice