Drive your awesome Italian top sport car along a tailored itinerary through gorgeous hills and charming hamlets in the region known and appreciated worldwide for its extraordinary food and wine tradition.
Have a wonderful day driving on the Barolo and Barbaresco wine routes, visiting the characteristic towns and castles, admiring the marvelous vineyards landscapes with the small wine estates and enjoy a delightful lunch at restaurant, pampered by the starred chef and his staff.
The tour includes several stops for stunning panoramic views and for visits to the small enchanting towns. Do not miss a visit to the ancient town of Pollenzo, whose castle was once a royal hunting retreat, and to Barolo; enjoy the Barbaresco Medieval Tower and the superb Grinzane castle, where every year is hosted the International Alba White Truffle Auction.
The Package includes:
- Full-day top sport car driving experience (with Ferrari California or 458, Lamborghini Gallardo or Huracan, Maserati Grancabrio)
- Private guided visits to Pollenzo, Barolo, Grinzane castle and Barbaresco Medieval Tower and to the small towns along the journey
- Lunch in a Michelin starred restaurant
- Vinery visits and top wine tasting in Barolo region
- Assistance for emergency 24/7
The Package does not include:
- Any item not specified above