Costa Olearia is the ancient road who connected Costigliole Saluzzo to Busca. It’s panoramical road over the countryside. You can see the vineyards of Quagliano (a very fine wine DOC), apricot trees (the Tonda of Costigliole), olive trees and various botanical species that you can find only in this place.
You will be guided through this territory on a horse-drawn nineteenth-century carriage to discover this area’s landscapes and flavours.
A professional tour guide will explain you the history of Costigliole Saluzzo, the Marquisate lands and the medieval Busca. You will taste wines and local specialities.
The tour includes:
- Welcome buffet in the red tea room of Castello Rosso**** in Costigliole Saluzzo
- Wines’ tasting at Fornero cellar,
- Lunch at San Quintino Resort,
- Tasting of biological products at Aimar Café.
- Return transfer to Castello Rosso****
- Entry to the castle’s relax area and dinner in the frescos’ room
- During the whole day a professional tour guide will lead you