Driving a Cabriolet, two days to discover Barolo’s land: here is where the famous wine, also called The King of Wines, the Wine of the Kings, is produced.
We suggest to get in Langhe driving through the Stupinigi Hunting Palace, The Royal Castle of Racconigi, the Agenzia of Pollenzo and Alba.
The second day you’ll have cance to visit some cherming towns as La Morra, Barolo, Monforte d’Alba and grinzane Cavour.
- self-drive rental
- civil liability insurance
- technical data sheet for the use of the vehicle and its equipment
- possibility to park in a private area
- 1 night in Double room
Not included services:
- fuel consumption: the car will be delivered with a full tank of petrol; it will be costumer care to restore the fuel level before returning the car
- cherges for tolls, parking and possible fines/sanctions
- car withdrawal from 08:30 am; vehicle return before 6:30 pm
- car withdrawal and return in San Maurizio Canavese (TO)
- on request, delivery and collection in a location identified by the customer