Two days discovering Barolo’s land: here is where the famous Barolo wine, also called the “king of wines”, is produced.
On the first day four stops will let you visit the magnificent Savoy Residences, recorded in the Unesco lists as “Residences of the Royal House of Savoy”: the Stupinigi Hunting Palace, the Royal Castle of Racconigi, the Agenzia di Pollenzo and last stop is in Alba, the most considerable town of the Langhe, well known for its world famous exhibitions.
On the second day you will drive through La Morra, Barolo, Monforte d’Alba and Grinzane Cavour (Unesco World Heritage “Vineyard Landscape of Piedmont”).
From Piazza Falletti in Barolo the view extends to the low Langa and the surrounding vineyards, which host the most prestigious Crù.
Grinzane Cavour will impress you with its majestic castle. Inside there is the “Enoteca Regionale Piemontese Cavour”, the Ethnographic Museum, the restaurant “Grinzane’s Al Castello” managed by chef Marc Lanteri, Michelin star awarded.
The Package includes:
- Self-drive rental.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Mechanical assistance 24h.
- Included kilometers 270 km (for the exceeding kilometers a fee of € 0,50 per km will have to be paid).
- Rental hours: check in (car withdrawal) from 08:30, check out (vehicle return) before 18:30.
- Technical data sheet for the use of the vehicle and its equipment.
- Car withdrawal and return in San Maurizio Canavese (Turin).
- Welcome customer at Sandro Pertini Airport (Caselle Torinese). Train stations: Caselle, Caselle Airport, San Maurizio Canavese.
- Possibility to park the client car in a private fenced area.
- 1 night accommodation, B&B Treatment
The Package does not include:
- Fuel consumption: the car will be delivered to the customer with a full tank of petrol; It will be customer care to restore the fuel level before returning the vehicle.
- Charges for tolls, parking and possible fines/sanctions.
- Any item not specified above
Delivery and collection on demand at a location identified by the customer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.